The kids got to wear their Easter clothes today, and boy did they look CUTE! Even though I couldn't get a good picture for the LIFE, I had to post for their proud grandmas! So here they are. P.S. I love SPRING and all the colors!
10 years ago
Posted by Andrea Gilberg at 4:17 PM
5 comments:
Love Love LOVE THESE GRANDBABIES!!!!!
They look so cute in their outfits...it was so worth taking the time to find just the right combination.
See you in two weeks!
Love you
mom
So cute!
I love how springy they look and the colors are wonderful! I think Emilie's hair looks darling! OH, and I think I'll get that nasal aspirator you were talking about! I looked at that exact one the other day but wanted to know how it worked before I spent the money on it!
I love the blue and yellow. They look so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.
perfect colors!!! can't wait till you live closer!!
Post a Comment