Monday, March 8, 2010

They call it SPRING break

I think spring break keeps getting earlier and earlier, we started out our much needed vacation in the snow and each day just got better and warmer, so that was good. We headed down to Sevierville, TN for a few days and had a blast. Erik hooked us up with a 2 bedroom condo that was very nice it had a huge master bedroom and bath, out-door and in-door swimming pools, a workout room, sauna, tanning, mini golf. We had a great time and loved every minute. THANKS ERIK! We did a lot of swimming, shopping and eating.
Emilie loved swimming, this was the first day and she was doing so good all the other days she didn't even wear her floaties she would jump in a swim to us or the stairs. Do you love Easton in the pink floatie. haha.



The outdoor pool was even warmer than inside. Daniel and Emilie spent some time out there in the 30 degree weather keeping warm in the pool.
Easton and Emilie had a good time climbing through the coffee table
Emilie and Easton enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub after every swim

We went to Bass Pro shops for a couple hours and fantasized about owning a boat, someday...Easton picked up a sweet hunting hat. And Emilie loved looking at the fish and dead animals.
AND THEN... A few days into the trip my parents flew into Knoxville and spent some time with us. We had a blast with them. My mom and I got to go shopping for like 8 hours, it was so fun! Daniel and my dad watched the kids for 5 or so hours while I enjoyed the time away. We also went ICE SKATING...Here is Daniels first time on the ice, It was so fun to watch him and also be able to do something better than him. He was getting so frustrated. Oh and I left my camera battery at the condo in the charger, so all of these pictures are from my phone. I'm so mad I didn't get to use my camera but these turned out ok. I need to figure out how to get the videos off my phone.
Here is me taking a pic of Emilie
And Emilies first time ice skating

My Dad helping Emilie
Awww, I had to hold Daniels hand so he could balance on the ice.

This is Emilie going by her self, she went like 15 feet a few times by her self and did so good. She did that a couple times. She fell once and was crying hard but she got right back up and did it again.
Easton, wishing he was with us
Daniel, Emilie and I
Emilie watching us skate while eating lunch with grandma
Easton took a good nap in this stroller rental

We had such a good time, my mom watched easton and took care of emilie while we had fun ice skating. Emilie wants to go back and Daniel probably had enough. My Dad and I had a good time breaking all the rules...(Going too fast, making holes in the ice, having a camera/cell phone on the ice) I'd have to say we had a great time and I've learned a few more good moves; haha.
This is of Emilie and Daniel swimming out in the cold


And now we are home. Emilie got sick yesterday and has thrown up like 15 times, then Daniel got it in the middle of the night comming out both ends and I'm feeling it a little but really dont want to get sick. Daniel couldnt go to class today, hopefully tomorrow, he has only a 2 months left of class for the rest of his life. YAY, one hard one and then he is good to go with a couple easy ones. I cant wait and neither can he. He has worked so hard in school and it will be nice when the studies will be over and he just has rotations.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a fun time! I didn't realize that Daniel was only 2 months away from being DONE. That's awesome!

I had to laugh at Easton in the pink floatie. There is just something about it...I can't do it with Trey, with anything! I know it doesn't matter but it is totally the reason I buy "neutral" everything! haha.

Andrea Gilberg said...

Angie, he is not completely done yet, just done with the classes and studies. He will go on rotations for a year, but that is a lot better the the hours of studing he has to do.

Reagan said...

Umm, I'm from Knoxville. Crazy, right?

You are beautiful and you guys look Luke such a happy family!

. said...

I love when you post! I Miss you guys so much. I am counting down the months until you are here. Easton is so freaking good looking. What a stud. Emmy is a doll. Cute kids. I'm jealous of your little vacation. I wish you were here and we were doing our annual golf and spa. haha good times. I'm going to call you soon. We need to chit chat! Love ya.

GillyBlog said...

Wahoo, it looks like you guys are always having FUN!!! The babes are adorable. You are a wonderful mother...keep it up!!