Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I cant remember the last time I celebrated St. Patricks Day. But at story time today we did. Emilie loved all the stuff, Easton not so much. But it was fun and they enjoyed it. As for the Facebook post below. Everyones insight was very useful and interesting. I loved it all and took it all to heart. We finally decided we would do a combine account and do it for a trial period of time to see how we like it and then make a final decision. Boy is it overwhelming at first. And I think I have turned down or ignored more people than I have accepted. But I want the facebook to be more with close friends or someone that was a close friend but doesn't blog. I don't know, I was having a hard time thinking I was being SO rude turning down people. But I just have to get over it. I'm not worried about how many friends are on our account. So we will see how it goes and come April 1st if it sucks then we will delete it. I just have to figure out what to do with the 400 emails in my inbox from facebook right now. :)

2 comments:

innisfam said...

Yeah the email updates from facebook can be annoying. But dont feel bad for turning people away, they dont send them a msg telling them you denied them, Steven and I both deny LOTS of friends requests. They are from people we know and may have been friends or aquaintances (spelling?) but know that we have nothing to say to them or care whats really going on with them, and a lot of one's I get are just random people from high school that I would never ever talk to and they just want to know my bizz so I deny alot too wow that was alot anyways I just remembered I need to go accept your request.

Kelli and Nicholas said...

oh i just looked at all your vacation pictures! aren't the places erik has so nice? ha ha i love that daniel can't ice skate. that's hilarious