We love every holiday around here, it helps to mix things up a bit. We tend to do the same boring stuff everyday. So to celebrate valentines this year we got a babysitter and Daniel and I went out to dinner and a movie. I wish I would have remembered to take pictures because we never get to do that and it was so nice to take a night off with my LOVE. This was like the 2nd time ever I have paid to get a babysitter. We usually just always take the kids where ever we go or my mom has been around. But it was very nice and I think the kids did great. Then we woke up the next morning and celebrated with the kids. Emilie was loving every min.
Here are their valentines from mom and dad, usually I would put them outside the door but Daniel for some reason thinks that is weird...to leave a valentine and knock and run. That is what we used to do growing up, was it just a Bunkerville thing????
And I think I forgot to mention this is our other posts, But Daniel got his rotations for his last year of school, starting in June. And it worked out to where we get to move home in December 2010 and he will finish from Jan-May 2011 in Kanab and Hurricane. We are super excited about being able to move home and finish up there. YAY, we are so glad it worked out for us to have all 3 electives back home and in a row. He will have 3, 6-week rotations. So pretty exciting.
5 comments:
I love Emilie, she looks so hyper and excited in all her pics (plus it seems you always say she is pretty hyper) and I am glad to hear it! Traj is the same way! Sometimes its fun, sometimes not so much. Glad you've got a crazy, loveable kid too :)
Congrats on your rotation placement! Traj and Em can play and be crazy together.
I know...I thought everybody did the knock and run thing...haha. I love it! Happy Valentines and that is super exciting about coming home next December!
Daniel is crazy, knocking and running is SUCH a Kanab thing! We did it the whole time I was growing up and so did our friends!
how exciting you get to move back this year.
I didnt know that other people didnt knock and run that is so weird to me. I'll have to ask steven what they did for v day back when he was little? But then again thats in Canada and they seem to do everything diff. than us haha. thanks for posting the fun pics.
Wish we were close so your cute kids could keep mine company. Emilie is so grown up...I just have this picture of her in my head as Easton's size. Looks like a fun Valentines! Miss you guys
Post a Comment