Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Easton is 6 Months!

I can't believe Easton is now 6 Months. He just had his Dr. Apt today. Things are going well he is getting so big and tall. He can almost sit up on his own, if it were not for his tight hammys he would be already. I still need to get him to sleep through the night he loves to cuddle with me when he sleeps so he doesn't stay asleep for long when he is sleeping on his own so that is my next task. But he brings so much joy and happiness into our little family. We are right now in the process of changing his name. It was originally Easton Parker but we are changing it to Easton Daniel. We were not set on Parker when we picked it and the more Easton is around he looks and acts like Daniel and he could be our only boy and I know we will regret it later if we don't. So his name is soon going to be Easton Daniel Gilberg. Anyways, these are his Measurements and also some pictures at the doctors office today.
Weight 17.2 lbs - 36 %
Height 28.5 inches - 94 %
Head 17 inches - 24 %
Here he is with is way cute smile

One of my favorite things is when they start grabbing and playing with their feet, he has been doing this for a couple weeks. I love it. He is just about to get shots, sad :(

Then here is what Emilie has been up to. Her friend Jackson had his 3rd birthday and she got invited to his pirate party. She had so much fun. But... Jackson's Dad is from Moapa...eww :) I think he was secretly trying to turn Emilie into a Pirate without telling us. Too bad she only has Bulldog blood and maybe a little Cowboy blood :) And both those can beat up those nasty pirates easily. Ha Ha j/k McKay.
Here she is at his party that was at his preschool
A few weeks ago I had a eye infection so when scheduling all my eye appointments and trying to get fit into some better contacts we scheduled an appointment for Emilie. So here is her first Eye Exam. Next is the dentist :)
Easton slept most of the time.
Emilie and I
This one is for you Grandma Laub! Her eyes were dilated so they gave her these wrap around sun glasses, only to remind me of my Grandma, I love it.
Anyways, that's it. Now I get to turn another year older this week and prepare for winter which I am not excited for because its going to be so cold and that means the holidays are coming also...which will more than likely be spent alone without our families. I'm not looking forward to that. K- see ya.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already 6 months...that flew by. Easton Daniel will be good and I'm loving the glasses Emilie...haha, Grandma Laub all the way! =)

GillyBlog said...

Your little family is so cute and perfect!! We miss you!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, eat an extra piece of cake for us:):) Give loves to Emilie and Easton for us:):)

Sharps said...

I cant believe how big emily is. she looks so much different. and its crazy how far away you guys live. but it seems fun and adventurous. sounds like your doing good. cute kids. easton does look like a little dan. and that is sweet you are naming after his dad.

Kelli and Nicholas said...

The video of emilie screaming cracks me up. I can just see daniel trying to make emilie have a good time and she's just crying the whole time. haha
Easton is so tall! I can't believe he is 6 months old. I hope you guys can come for christmas!