Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Festival

So recently there was a Fall Festival in our little town. Daniel and I had gone to play tennis and discovered that part of the festival were these bouncing toys. We thought 'oh Emilie will like those lets take her' it was free also so we thought we would give it a try. Little did we know she was so scared of these things. I should of known because she hates being on anything that isn't steady or that you can see through. But Daniel said 'she's going' and took her through this bouncy thing and down the slide and the entire time she is screaming. Anyways, we thought it was funny and had to document it.
Her hair is all messed up...I promise one of her messy buns isn't supposed to be sticking straight out.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is the funniest video ever! I can't believe she doesn't like those bounce things! I wish I was a kid again so I could play on them!:)

Mandy said...

Hahaha, that is so funny! I love your new blog layout with all of the Halloween decor and the music is a great touch too :) It seems like the kids have gotten so much bigger in just 2 months since we saw them last. Time goes by way too fast!