Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We Love Fall!

We have been up to a lot these days, but that is good. Here are some pictures of some things we have been doing. And we have another busy week this week with Emilie's Birthday and Halloween. So I thought I would get these out of the way.
We carved pumpkins with the Whitney's last weekend. We had a good time ate some pizza and let the kids play.

Our primary program was this week, technically Emilie would not have a part in it because she should still be in nursery but they don't really have a nursery in our branch so she goes in the older class. She was assigned a part in the program and we worked and worked on it, She had it memorized and everyday I would ask her to say it to me. She did so good. One week before we went and practiced with the microphone and she did it so good she thought it was so cool, then the Saturday before she practiced with the primary and she did so good, loud and clear. I get all excited on Sunday to see my little girl up there (Proud Parent:) And she gets up and just smiles, she got nervous and wouldn't say it, I tried everything to get her to say it. I bribed her with candy, I said it into the mic to see if she would say it after me, and she would not do it. I was so bummed, it sucked cause we had worked so hard and I though she so would have done it, but the shy little Daniel in her couldn't do it :) Anyways, here is the video of her part on our way to church. (Sorry she is totally playing/picking her nose)

This is us at the Homecoming Parade, it was so funny. Probably the quietest parade we have ever been too. They didn't throw candy and it was about 10 min long. But it was fun to get out and the kids liked it.

One of Daniels YM is on the Football team so we also went to the Homecoming Game. It was fun the team here is really good and his YM scored a TD. So here are some pics of us at that. Emilie and her awesome smiles these days Our FAMILY And last we had some good quality family time and made our Halloween sugar cookies.

Here are Daniel and Emilie's sweet dancing moves or not so sweet :) you decide.

Our finished project, Emilie was so into decorating them and eating them, they are not the most professional looking cookies, but they sure were YUMMY!

2 comments:

GillyBlog said...

Fun times!!! So I put Emilie a card together for her birthday, but I don't remember sending it, but I can't find it:) So If it doesn't arrive in the next few days I will resend one! I hope her birthday goes marvelous tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the good 'ole days..... long long ago. lol I love Easton in the background. Just mellow... sitting around... taking it all in.

love you and miss you

Grandma Erica B.