Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun Times & Family Pictures

This past week the Gilbergs came out to visit us. I didn't take any pictures of us all together, but we always love and enjoy having visitors. Daniel had a couple days off of school so we had a fun relaxing time. I got to go to the mall down in Charlotte for my birthday after picking them up and with no kids (thanks Whitney's), Mark and Daniel found some comfy seats to sit in the entire time :) We didn't get to do much because the weather wasn't the best the first few days and if you ask Mark... "They didn't get to do any guy things" ha ha. Let me just say, they watched every Phillie's and Yankees baseball game, which there was one on every night sometimes 2 a night. And then they got to watch the BYU football game. Now is that not "doing guy things" Ok I know you all agree with me :) I just had to give Mark a hard time. We also went and snapped some family pictures. These are just with our camera so they are not like way professional but here are some of our favorites tell me which one you think is the best and if you have the itch to do some cute photoshopping for me...feel free.
Here we are, the pictures are completely out of order.

Man it was hard to get Emilie to focus and smile



Oh so cute. ha ha Daniel wanted one with just us
Now back to the family

This in the only way I could get her to take a pictures with me is to be goofy.
My 2 cute boys
These are from last week. Easton is sitting up pretty good now. This little guy is so funny and so happy. He laughs and smiles over everything.
He was watching Biggest Loser with me
And last....Emilies favorite place to go is Lowes, she thinks she is so cool driving the car.
Now we have a few crazy weeks ahead of us, we are excited for Halloween and Emilie's birthday and she gets to do her part in the primary program on sunday, she is excited and has it memorized, I hope she does it, and I almost forgot we booked our tickets for Christmas, we are sooooo excited.

2 comments:

Josh and Nikki said...

The family pics are totally cute - i recommend going to picnik.com and uploading them (free) and then you can do all sorts of free editing. It's my "photoshop secret" :)

The Swindlehurst's said...

How are you?? Just thought I would tell you we love the biggest looser:)