Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Happenings...

Here are a few things that have been going on with us lately. My mom and dad came out for a visit. We had a good time. I love it when they come. It has been so nice to be able to see them every other month or so. I don't know if I could have made it this long out here with out that. Thanks to my bro who works for Delta! Anyway, while they were here we went and played some tennis. The kids were so good, Easton sat in his Bumbo the entire time and Emilie rode her bike and also bugged Easton. But we had fun playing. Here are a few pictures of that, Here is Emilie taking Easton for a ride on her bike.
My Dad serving to Daniel
More of Easton riding with Emilie

And a great picture of our sweaty faces. haha. I had to document that we were there too. I am also in my lovely glasses, cause I had an eye infection so I couldnt wear my contacts. So not a very good picture :) oh well
Next is Jackson and Emilie.....The Whitneys were over for Labor Day, and Emilie and Jackson decided they needed to take a shower. They come walking out into the living room looking like this. After getting into a little bit of trouble I couldn't resist taking these pictures.
I love Jackson's face in this one
Yesterday for YM and YW we took the youth swimming at the new YMCA. Since Daniel is YM president and I am YW president (and we don't have any where to leave our kids) they got to come swimming with us. This was Easton's first time in a swimming pool, He liked the therapy pool better than the big pool because it was warmer. Anyways, so we thought we would document that day.
Easton and I (Yet again more lovely pictures of myself)
The Family
The Youth group, I usually have 2 more YW that come sometimes. But ya this is it. Weird huh.
One last one of the Family

4 comments:

Kiesha said...

Cute pics Andrea. Your kids are soo cute! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Their getting big. I bet you and Daniel are aswesome YM and YW presidents!

Stacia said...

Your kids are so cute! That's crazy that you and Daniel are both the Pres! Looks like you are having lots of fun! How much longer until Daniel is done? I can't believe how big your Easton is already!

Cando said...

How fun. I know it makes such a big difference when family can come visit when you are far away. I can't believe how big your baby is getting! they are so cute

Kelli and Nicholas said...

I didn't know you guys were both presidents of YWYM! how funny. man your kids are so stinkin cute I can't get enough of them!