Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Lex!

So Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite girls in the world. Alexis has been my best friend for the last few years and I just wanted to give her a shout out. Happy Birthday Girl! I hope you have a great & fun day. I wish I could be around to take you to lunch or something, but I cant so I thought I would post about you. Thanks for being such a good friend to me, I miss having you around. Love ya girl. Here are some pics of some fun memories.
Mesquite

Sand Dunes
We all looks so good in this picture, haha
Twilight...oh ya! I love your scratches.
Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

. said...

Andrea you are so dang sweet. You made my eyes water! Thanks so much for the birthday shout out. These pictures made me sad. I miss these times so much. Life was so fun back then when we would take random trips to Robert's to find stuff for our houses, aerobics, and games. I miss you tons. We had a lot of good times. But hopefully you will move back soon and live close enough that we can have a ton more. I love ya. You are the best.