Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Candy Necklace

The other day I had to got to the eye Dr. and then the pharmacy, Emilie was sad that I left so I said I would bring her home a treat. So I brought home a Candy Necklace... all of Daniels buddies know about the Q-Lace...Daniel asks 'did you bring me one' haha I was dying. He like loves these things. I begged him to take a picture and he said only if you don't put in on the blog. But I am cause I thought all those buddies out there would like to see Daniel in one once again. I love it, don't they look so cute in their matching necklaces.
So this is a picture of when I had first asked them to take a picture. But my camera was on video and then the battery died. But I love Emilie in this picture I wish it would have been a snap shot. So I took a picture of the video off my computer. Anyways, it didn't turn out that good but you can at least see how cute this picture would have been if my camera would have been on the right settings.

2 comments:

Keresa said...

Haha. I love how their shirts are matching and the blue candies in the necklaces bring out the blue in their eyes and tie the whole thing together! Hahahahaha. This is a good one!

Brownies said...

Ha Ha Ha HA AH a HAa,
A Queer lace.....Emily looks old. I love that for the rest of my life when I buy my kids Queer laces, they will the name as a queer lace. Hey Dan, I hope your going to Dallas for The OK game, cuz Im not, but I will be loving games with Marky Mark. Miss ya bud, when you coming home. some guy just moved into our ward and just got done with pharm school, wish it was you.