So this week is Daniels spring break. We have had an interesting week to say the least. Last Wednesday Emilie got the flu, then Daniel and I got it. We had Tim (a student from SUU) come out and stay with us Friday night because he had and interview at the pharmacy school on Saturday. I felt so bad because we were sick and we just sat here the whole time, terrible hosts to say the least, and hopefully he didn't get sick. We didn't eat at all that day, so I didn't cook or do anything for him literally. He ate a stinking hot pocket for dinner. I felt so bad. Anyways hopefully his interview went well. Sunday Daniel and I started feeling better. I had a Dr appointment on Monday so we started off our little vacation with a trip to the Dr. On our hour drive to the office, Emilie started screaming I have to go poop I have to go poop. She has done so good with potty training and tells me every time, so luckily I had the potty in the car and Daniel pulls over and she goes diarrhea in the potty, so now I get the fun task of dumping it on the side of the road and then trying to wash it out the best I can with bottled water. So fun, so that made us late to the Dr. Luckily they still saw me, then we headed out for a 2 hour trip. Right as we pulled into the town, Emilie was like my tummy hurts, and starts throwing up in the car, I did bring a bowl and caught the last part of the flying chunks, but basically had to strip her down to her underwear and clean up everything with wipes and then try to find our hotel. So for the next few days we got to get into a car that smelt like throw up. We ended up having a great time, we went to Gatlinberg TN and stayed at this resort that has an indoor water park. Emilie loved swimming and I loved being in a swimming suit that didn't fit. I looked ridiculous, I don't have a maternity swimming suit because I have never needed one before, I was bulging out everywhere. ha ha. We also got to hit up some outlet malls and it was so fun. I went crazy at Children's Place and Carters. The outlets were way bigger than the ones in St. George and Children's Place was having a huge sale. Like everything was 2.99 Easton is like set for winter. Anyways, this is a long post but we had a good time, here are a few pictures.
Here is just a little video of Daniel and Emilie
So a few weeks ago Daniels buddy Josh had a birthday. He comes over to our house a lot to play games and eat dinner, so I thought I would make him a little cake. He loves to golf and is really good. So Daniel and I decided that we would make a golfing cake. Anyways, this is how it turned out. Daniel took it to class and they all ate it. Just the week before I made cinnamon rolls and Daniel took a dozen to class and he said they were all gone so fast and everyone who didn't get one kept asking him for some. I think they are thinking I'm going to bake for them every week. ha ha.
PS. The whole Deanna thing was so funny and stupid. You know they paid her and also they had to of set him up because he just shut her down fast. :)
7 comments:
I agree. The Bachelor is dumb I won't be watching anymore because of what they did to Melissa.
I was laughing over the emilie in the car story, and of course you would have a toilet and a bowl all prepared! I love the cake too!
Hey, it's Tim. I feel like my interview went well. Luckily, I never got sick. You guys were good hosts, I mean you disinfected your entire home for me. I really felt very comfortable the whole time I was there. I'm glad all of you are feeling better. Thanks again.
Oh I HATE illness that involves barfing and/or diarreah! Yuck! Trey puked last night, out of nowhere, all over me...the joys of being a mother:) But I am very impressed that you had a toilet and bowl handy! Wow. I probably wouldn't have had either one. Glad her sickness didn't ruin your trip, sounds like you had a great time.
Fun family va-cay! I wish I could have been at those outlets with you and got some good deals!!
dang i wanted to see you in your swimming suit fatty! haha i knew you wouldn't take any of yourself :). I can't believe you are due this month!! our spring break is next week and i can't wait! your trip looked way fun
ok stupid dustin is signed in and his name is high mountain... this is kelli and nicholas by the way
Post a Comment