After a painful but quick labor, little Easton is finally here. We are so excited, Emilie was a little nervous to see me in the bed like I was but after she saw Easton she was all over him. I had been having contractions since about 5 last night but nothing too strong. So I went to bed and I woke Daniel up at 2 and said I think we need to go in. Thanks to the Whitneys they got up and drove 30 min to come get Emilie and Daniel and I headed to the Hospital. I was having very regular contractions but when I got here I was only dilated to a 1. Thinking that I would have a long labor they just kept getting worse and 2 hours later I was a 4 so I asked where is my epidural. They admitted me and then from then on just kept getting stronger and closer and I was moving faster than the nurses could. I ended up having Easton before they could get the epidural so it wasn't a very enjoyable delivery going all natural. But all in all it is over and we have a beautiful little boy. Just thought I would let you all know, we are very excited to welcome him into our little family.
These are just some pictures taken with my phone so not great but at least you can see a picture. When I get home I'll post more.
Easton Gilberg
3-23-09
7lbs. 9oz
20 inches
9:18 a.m.

Our little family of now 4

16 comments:
OH CONGRATULATONS! He is so cute! I cannot believe you went all natural...well, I guess you didn't really have a choice! At least you know now that you can do it! I love the first family picture! SO CUTE!
Congrats guys! He's DARLING!!! I can't believe you had to have him all natural. I would have been ticked! I can't believe how big Emilie is too. Wow. Time flies.
Congrats! He is adorable. Way to go on going au natural! You just know how to get things done. Congrats again. We are happy for you guys.
WOW! How wonderful! He is just beautiful! Such a cute little face! Congratulations! Yea! Good job on going natural!! By choice or not, it still makes you amazing!!! Again, Congrats!
Congratulations! He is so adorable. Great job. =)
Congratulations!! I can't even imagine going all natural! I would die! He is super cute!
He is darling. What a cutie. You guys are just the cutest complete little family now. Emilie is so big. What a cute sister. Love you guys.
Congrats you guys:)... How exciitng! Your family is so dang cute, and I am sure Emilie is going to be such a helpful big sister!
Wow Andrea way to go going natural! That close up of him is PRECIOUS! He is a very cute newborn! I love the family of four pic. Congrats you guys. Hope you have a quick recovery.
HOLY NATURAL! HOW? cRAZY. HE is super cute! Congratulations!
So what do you think? Will you go natural next time? I want so bad to go natural!
Congrats on a beautiful, healthy little Easton!
Yeah!!! he's out! i'm excited to see if he looks more like you or daniel since emilie looks so much like you. congratulations you guys! he's a doll. i love the picture your mom emailed us with him sleeping and he has a little smirk on his face. totally daniel :).
Yeah!!! he's out! i'm excited to see if he looks more like you or daniel since emilie looks so much like you. congratulations you guys! he's a doll. i love the picture your mom emailed us with him sleeping and he has a little smirk on his face. totally daniel :).
don't ask me why that posted twice
CoNgRaTs.. he is so cute! That is crazy you went so fast they couldn't even get you your epidural. Was it so bad since it was fast? or will you never do that again?? I can't wait to see more pictures
I just got some pics your mom emailed. He is soooo cute. So Adorable! What a cute little family! I'm glad everything went good!
Post a Comment