So it has now been a week since Eastons birth. Crazy how much life can change. Its all for the good and we have been so blessed to have such a sweet little spirit in our home. I feel so lucky to have the family I do and the 2 kids I have. I have an AMAZING mom who was a huge help to me and the family we were so sad to see her leave. Emilie keeps talking about her and wanting to go back to Utah. Emilie is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting, she doesn't get the attention she is used to so it makes it a little hard. Daniel has been so great and such a big help, he has had to take 2 quiz's that he missed and a final this week, so on top of having a newborn in the house he has had to study like crazy. I'm so thankful to have him for a husband I truly couldn't ask for a better man I love him so much and I am so happy to be able to share these experiences with him and to raise our family together.
Here are just a few of the many pictures we have taken this week. My mom and I tried to take some cute ones of Emilie and Easton but Emilie wasn't cooperating very well and we are not professionals. So here you go.
6 comments:
Congrats! I love the name Easton.
Very cute!
So cute! Congrats, what an adorable family! Seriously, so cute!
He's gorgeous!! I wish I could be there to hold him.
-sara
Andrea and Daniel!! Congratulations on your new addition! Easton is soo soo cute!! I feel like we hardly know each other anymore. It has been too long since we have seen you guys. We sure miss you and it is fun to see your cute posts and see how your family is growing. Good luck with two!! You are the cutest little mom, I am sure it will be a breeze for you. Congrats again. We love you guys!
small world. Andrea, this is reagan, from beauty school! I was brousing blogs tonight and i saw you somehow. Then i saw that you know Marc and Kaedi Fehlburg? How? They are my friends and they are in my ward!! so crazy!
anyway, two kids? amazing! and you are beautiful as ever. good to see what you are up to. take care :)
Post a Comment