So here are a few more pictures of Easton and the Family. Things have been going good, Emilie loves having a baby brother. I dont think she knows what to do with herself, she just keeps going from one thing to the other she cant quite focus. Daniel went to class today, so luckly I have my mom here to help. I'm doing good just mostly tired and sometimes uncomfortable. But for now here are a few pictures from his first few days.
This was about 10 min after he was born and the first time I got to hold him. I had like no energy to even smile :) At least he was out and the pain was over. The first picture taken with dad.
Daniel so proud to have a boy
Emilie got to visit us at the hospital, so this was our first little family picture
Getting ready to go home
On our way out
Finally Home, Raining but home
10 comments:
so so cute! congrats on adding a boy to your fam! daniel does look proud! :)
Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin cute Andrea! I can't even get over it! You look really good in the picture of you first holding him...lucky. I think I'm going to ban the camera from entering into the hospital room.
Little Easton is adorable! What a sweet little guy. Congratulations. (BTW you are AMAZING to have him w/out an epidural. Wow.)
Congrats! What a cutie! I'm glad everything went well for you guys...well other than not being able to have an epidural...that would be tough! Your probably relieved it's all over. I can't believe you already got a 'smiling' picture. Rylan is almost 3 months and I still can't get a good picture of him smiling (He is pretty picky about his smiles I guess). Anyways, Congrats to your cute little family!
He's so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow in 4 months! I LOVE the picture of his little smile! That is so sweet and I love the outfit, I bet Emilie is so cute with him Congratulations!!!
Congrats, thats great. I bet it's hard for dan to focus on school. He looks just like his dad:)
Congrats you guys! He is darling! Make sure you get lot's of rest while your mom is there. You guys look awesome!
looks like erica was your constant photographer :). i want to see him!! he really is so adorable. why do you have to be all the way across the country?!?
Hey Boy,
That is one good looking boy. I don't know who is going to be cuter...Emilie or Daniel, I mean Easton. Congrats, I wish we could see him in real life. We are glad everyone is healthy, real healthy.
Oh yeah, the Killers song on your blog is money. That mormon boy can write a song.
Post a Comment