Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter was so fun this year. Emilie is now old enough to get the concept and was able to find the eggs and know what was in them. We took her to see the Easter Bunny and she was so scared, Daniel and I actually thought he looked scary too. But anyways, here are a few pictures and videos of our fun day.
She woke up at 7:00 and asked if the Easter Bunny came, so we hunted for her basket and eggs in the morning cold, dew and fog. And she has some sweet hair. Oh and she calls the easter eggs, Easton Eggs because they sound close I guess.



A little basketball set that was in her basket
Easton with his basket
All ready for church. Daniel was having her pose all funny, so the next few are kind of silly.




HaHa these 2 are so funny



Easton in his little outfit
Outside Pics



Emilie Hunting for eggs


Emilie finding her basket


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh your little ones are so so cute! I love Emily's poses! So funny! I also love Easton's Outfit! Hope you are doing well!

. said...

I miss you guys! Emilie and Easton are so cute! I'm overwhelmed thinking of you having to buy two of everything now... (gifts,outfits, etc). I want a little one so bad. :( Emilie is so dang cute. She is just growing up.

Lance and Nikki said...

Cute! I love the outside pictures!

The Robinson's said...

Your family is so dang cute! I am sure you are such a good Mom:) Emilie is getting so big and darling!

Kelli and Nicholas said...

she is hilarious... she makes me laugh every time I read your blog! Easton is so big! every picture looks so different because of how much he's grown. Oh I found the cutest shoes for emmy that I exchanged for her boots. is she a six now?

GillyBlog said...

Hey gilbergs...Your Easter looks fun and adorable!! by the way we are having a girl...so much for Scott being in charge of letting his family know...I'll know better next time. She never gave us a good view, so it's not 100% but that is what we are planning. We miss you guys!! -Sara