Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Bachelor

Ok... so who watches The Bachelor. I haven't really gotten into it as much this year as I have in the past, I guess because I have my friends to talk to about it with out here. But I still watch it and want to know what everyone is thinking. Do you really think the Deanna thing is real? I think she just wants some more publicity, she so loves the cameras. I really hope Melissa wins. I don't really like Molly that much, I wish it would have been between Melissa and Canada girl. But I have liked Melissa from the start. Anyways, tell me what you think and take a vote on who's going to win.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo I am addicted to the bachelor and I am hoping for melissa too!

Lacey said...

I just got a little curious and I read some spoilers on the web. It's going to be a crazy ending. I know who he picks, but the site (realitysteve) doesn't tell you all the details.

Brownies said...

Andrea I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is lame and loves Bachelor! I agree with you that DeAnna is just there for more camera time...she doesn't know what she wants. Can't wait to see the finale!

. said...

I love it too! Oh I miss you and wish you were here. I wish you were down the street and we could hang out all the time. Sad. Anyway I loved Jillian and Melissa too. I used to love Melissa more too but lately I am not as into her as I was. So ya I agree wiht you on the Deanna thing.
PS I'm playing settlers at work today. THe block is off for some reason! Oh ya baby!

Unknown said...

Okay....I'm addicted as usual! I can't wait for the finale! I agree, I wish Jillian was still there. I have also liked Melissa since the beginning...I hope it's her. I can't believe the whole Deanna thing. She had her chance! She needs to go AWAY! I hope I'm not disappointed with the ending! =)

Brownies said...

I hope Deanna and Jason hook it up and leave the other girls in the dust. Deanna's way better for JAson and Ty then that skanky Melissa and that dumb golfer Molly. Hey Dan, the cougs are going to kill the U, tonight. They better. How is the farm school going, you dealing the junk yet. I can't wait till we can all move to St. George and our kids will play football every day in the summer and basketball every day in the winter together, and we can golf every day in the winter and summer. I hope the baby comes out good. I miss you guys, but miss the Bonanza the most.(especially all the times you would make out with girls in it.)

innisfam said...

I was surprised you hadnt posted about this sooner. :)
I too am hooked like always, I think the only one I couldnt stand was the english guy that picked the ditzy hollywood blondie. anyways.
I was so sad to see jillian (canada girl) leave, but hey she's going to be the bachelorette so all is well.
I am with you and most everyone else and rooting for little Mellissa, Molly seems snobbish to me, AND.... If Molly's parents didnt like him she would have dropped him right then, she kept saying if her parents dont approve then she wouldnt be able to do that again.
I am thinking the Deanna thing could be her going to tell him look I made a mistake and I dont want you to do it too, you have time to change your mind on wich one of the two, be sure your picking the right one... or it could be totally real and she could be trying to get him back, when he leans over the balcony bawling he is in different clothes then he was in their convo on the couch. who knows, lol this is too long and Im too obsessed, but hey at least steven likes it now.

The Swindlehurst's said...

Hey friend!!! So im all about it this season and its kinda sad because not many of my friends around here are into to it, they must have better things to do... I dont know what???? anyway I actually like them both, I have always liked molly I think she is fun, but they are both cute, too bad we all dont still live by each other.. I am so feeling a bachelor party with lots of treats!!!:)