I just wanted to write to let my brothers and sisters know how much I love and care about them. There have been a few things happen in my extended family lately that make me really stop and think of how thankful I am for family and the amazing parents and brothers and sisters I have. Even though we may have our own problems here and there, we are all in good health and we all have good relationships. I am so thankful to know that my family will be together forever. I don't get to see them as often as I would like, but I wanted them to all know that I think about them all the time and miss them.

Nicholas: I think I would have to say that he is probably Emilie's favorite. All she does is talk about him. She is always telling me that she is talking to him on the computer or on the phone. He is such a great uncle and he would do anything for us. I don't think he could have married a better girl that would fit into our family. I love talking to Kelli and we have so much fun together. I'm so excited that we will be having our little baby boys close together.
Erik: He has been such a help to us this past year. He has been the one that made it possible for us to come home for the holidays and for me to fly home in the summer. He works so hard and didn't even get to spend the holidays with us. He and Amy are always sending Emilie little gifts from Disneyland or NYC, and we really appreciate that. She loves getting mail.
Michael: Is my brother who thinks he knows everything :) haha There is never a dull moment when you are around him, He always makes things entertaining. (Don't tell the other boys...) But growing up I always thought Michael was the cutest. And if he would cut all that stinking hair of his head he would be cute again. haha. I have always teased Michael, I think its because he gets so embarrassed, but we love him and hope that he can get a job soon. :)
Now the girls
Desiree: She and I shared a room when I lived at home, I remember I would always get so mad because she always made our room a mess, but now she keeps things nice and clean. She is such a beautiful girl and I was so excited when she became part of our family, I finally had a sister. I haven't got to see her much in the last few years, but I want her to know I love her.
Taiylor: She is probably the most athletic chick in k town right now. I love watching her play sports and especially when she does gymnastics. I think when she gets into high school she is going to be so successful, she is so strong and she has already broke so many school records in track. I also love that she is athletic but also girlie, she does a good job at getting fixed up and she looks so cute.
Lyndsey: My little little sister the youngest of us all, Daniel and I are always calling her L.B.B (Lyndsey Brat Bartlett) because she definitely knows how to work my mom and dad over. haha I guess that is the roll of the youngest. But she is such a good sister, she is always willing to do anything for us. She is always willing to take Emilie for walks or babysit her most of the time with out getting paid. She is so funny and has such a great personality. She does a good job at being the youngest.
Anyways, I just wanted to let them know that I love them and miss them!
5 comments:
great post. thanks for sharing.
You truely are so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I heard that you recently lost a family member on your dad's side and thats never something you want to deal with. so I hope you are all coping, esp. his immidiate family.
Hope to see you soon one of these days this yr. :) by the way. you are so tan in the pictures with your siblings.
Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself. My husband is applying to Pharmacy School and just got an Interview at the University of Appalachia. I was telling my sister Camrin Park (from Bunkerville) about it and she told me about you guys. We found your blog through one of her friends there (I think the Innis Family). Tim (my husband) said he went to school at SUU with your husband. His interview is on the 28th of February. If there is anything you need sent to you or sent home to Bunkerville I am sure he would be happy to bring it for you when he comes. I actually grew up in Moapa Valley so we are pretty close to your home town. Anyway, if I haven't freaked you out by now you can check out my blog at www.daletta.blogspot.com. :) I promise I am not really a weirdo. :) We'd like to hear your thoughts about the school and the area. It is exciting to hear of you guys and see your adorable blog.
dallas_hills@hotmail.com
I knew we were related somehow. That's funny you have an Emily too spelled different but still sounds the same. She is a cutie! Congratulations on your baby boy. Boys are fun! Good luck :)
Hey cute post. You are a sweet sister and daughter. :) So what happened with one of your family members?
That was such a cute post! It even made me get a little emotional:) I think when you are so far away from family its amazing how your relationships grow and how much you miss them!! By the way you look so good prego! If I looked like you I would get prego every nine months:) Anyway sounds like you guys are doing good, if you ever come this way call us we can take the kids to Disney land!
Post a Comment