Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Shower

So this last Saturday my friend Keresa threw a little baby shower for me. My mom and dad came out for the weekend and so we had a little party and it was fun. I really sucked at the games. A few other girls from our branch came too. It was nice to kind of celebrate little Easton coming, these girls have all been so helpful in giving me things, they have given me some boxes of clothes which will be so helpful. I actually have some boy stuff now. :) I just need to get motivated to start working on his bedroom. Anyways, we had a good time and we really enjoyed having my parents come out to visit we always love visitors. Here are a few pictures from the shower. I look like a buffalo in that plaid shirt!
Keresa Whitney, Amanda Mortensen
Me, My Mom, Donna Johnson
My mom and I
(I look like I have not neck in this pic, but my mom looks good so I thought I would put it up :)

Keresa made this cute hooded soccer towel for Easton

Some other presents from my mom.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Fun! I'm glad your mom got to be there. You and your mom have the same eyes. (I'm sure that's not news to you but I just noticed it in that picture of the 2 of you:) Make sure you post pics of the room when you get it done...I'm sure it'll be CUTE. You have good decorating skills!

Brownies said...

Andrea I am sooo glad you are finally looking somewhat pregnant! You do not look like a buffalo...just maybe a 3 month along pregnant woman :) You look really cute. (p.s. this is megan:)

Sharps said...

WHAT are you TALKING ABOUT!!! BUFFALO....my word...you are a miniature! SO CUTE> HOW FUN to be getting a boy! Emmy is going to be a good little helper.