So this is just a little post of some of our past valentines days. This year we didn't do much, Emilie loved valentines day so much. We were watching the 2 Whitney kids for the weekend, so we had fun doing kid stuff. Then Daniel and I watched a movie (Fireproof) and went to bed. So I thought I would post some pictures of each of the years before this one. I just realized that I wasn't very good at taking pictures of the things that Daniel got me, just the things I did for him. ha ha. So anyways, here we go.
The First
2003, We had just started dating, and neither of us knew if we should do something for each other. So I decided I would decorate his apartment and in all the balloons I put reasons why I liked him. We hadn't said the big LOVE word yet. And I left him a little present on his bed. And Daniel had put his valentines to me on my bed at my apartment. He got me some cute pajama pants, flip flops, a shirt and a rose. All day I thought that he wasn't going to do anything for me, but luckily he had a friend (Lauren) who told him that he needed to do something. ha ha, so she helped him out. And shortly after that we became IN LOVE!
2003, We had just started dating, and neither of us knew if we should do something for each other. So I decided I would decorate his apartment and in all the balloons I put reasons why I liked him. We hadn't said the big LOVE word yet. And I left him a little present on his bed. And Daniel had put his valentines to me on my bed at my apartment. He got me some cute pajama pants, flip flops, a shirt and a rose. All day I thought that he wasn't going to do anything for me, but luckily he had a friend (Lauren) who told him that he needed to do something. ha ha, so she helped him out. And shortly after that we became IN LOVE!
The Next year was our first year being married and so for valentines we went to Las Vegas with the Blasdells. (These pictures are so funny, Jill will probably kill me)
We were on top of the Stratosphere in this one
2005 Didn't get lucky enough to have pictures. If I remember right I think I decorated Daniels car at school?
We were on top of the Stratosphere in this one
2005 Didn't get lucky enough to have pictures. If I remember right I think I decorated Daniels car at school? 2006
We had Steven and Nicholas living with us this year so we kicked them out and had a little romantic evening with the house to ourselves. Daniel had some flowers delivered to me at work. And just a few weeks after this we found out that Emilie was on her way.
.JPG)
2007
Emilies first Valentines. She made Daniel a shirt and Daniel got me some flowers and something else that I cant remember. And Emilie got her first ever valentines from Hallee Hawkins. I think that we went to dinner that night with the Cutlers and Noels.
Daniel sporting his shirt from Emilie
Emile and I with my flowers
.jpg)
2008 was our 5 years of valentines spent together. So I did the 14 days of valentines. A little remember when gift each day. I wrote different things that we had done down and got gift certificates of those things that we had done while dating or being married. It was fun to remember the things that we had done over the last 5 years.
Emilie thinking that it was so cool.
And then 2009
Emilie with her valentines from her dad

Some flowers that Daniel brought home for me
This is Emilie saying happy valentines day


Emilies first Valentines. She made Daniel a shirt and Daniel got me some flowers and something else that I cant remember. And Emilie got her first ever valentines from Hallee Hawkins. I think that we went to dinner that night with the Cutlers and Noels.
Daniel sporting his shirt from Emilie
Emile and I with my flowers.jpg)
2008 was our 5 years of valentines spent together. So I did the 14 days of valentines. A little remember when gift each day. I wrote different things that we had done down and got gift certificates of those things that we had done while dating or being married. It was fun to remember the things that we had done over the last 5 years.
This was a fun year because Emilie remembered for days that Valentines was coming. She was so excited to send out treats to all our family and friends back in Utah. We made pink rice krispies and sugar cookies. And she loved getting a valentine from her daddy. Daniel and I didn't do much for each other because we are wanting to go somewhere for spring break. So we decided that we would spend our money on something fun while we are somewhere else. So we spent most of the day playing with the kids and then relaxing.
These are the heart pancakes that I made for us and the kids that morning. With some strawberry Jam.
These are the heart pancakes that I made for us and the kids that morning. With some strawberry Jam.
And FINALLY! Emilie is almost potty trained. I don't let her wear panties at night. But she does so good during the day. She goes on her little potty by her self. We took her to church in panties and she told us that she had to go. She has done so good she went 3 times at church. ha ha. This was one of the hardest tasks for me to do with Emilie, but all the sudden she just picked up on the fact that it is cool to not pee in your pants I guess. So I am way excited and glad she will be out of diapers before Easton gets here.
.jpg)
2004
2 comments:
So cute! I knew she would do it! Good job Emmy! She looks so tall. You guys are so cute for Valentine's Day. I loved the pictures of you and the Blasdells. They are hilarious. I was a crappy Valentiner this year because I was so busy with BUnco at my house on Thursday. Anna did help me make cupcakes though. I'm lame. I'm glad you guys are doing good and tell emmy hi! I promise i will get to settler's soon. Life has been crazy this week.
Cute Valentines! That will be so nice to have Emilie potty trained before Easton comes. I love the pink toilet :)
Post a Comment