Happy Birthday Emilie.
So here is a long post of her birthday yesterday. I cant believe my little girl is 2. I have been posting so much lately, then I will again soon because of Halloween. Anyways, here we go...
This is a video of when she first woke up and came out into the living room. She loved the balloons and wanted to open her presents all morning, I told her when daddy gets home. So all day she was saying 'open presents daddy home' and every noise she heard outside she would run to the door and see if it was dad. (This video isn't very good, the others are better. And for some reason I cant mentally think that when i turn the camera longways it wont turn on the computer. ahahah)(Dont forget to pause the music so you can hear the videos)
Her little birthday banner and presents
She finally gets to open them
This is a video of her opening the farm house.
Then she got this talking little farm house with some animals. She loves animals and does really well at making all the sounds. So we thought she would love this, and she does.
She did so good at blowing them out
We also decorated and carved pumpkins for her birthday. But I will post those pictures with the Halloween ones. I have a ton for a Halloween post.
Here is a video of her saying I la la la love, (then she says the names of everyone in my family.) It is so cute.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Emilie!! She is so darling, & your house is super cute! Looks like you guys are doing great in VA.
I think her cake is adorable. You are good. I wish I could make cakes like that! Happy Birthday Em!
She is so freaking cute! Tell her Happy Birthday. Max says he wants to play with her. lol.
Happy birthday Emmy! So we didnt' call and I'm so sorry. But we will send a little birthday/halloween message tonight over the phone. I'm sad you guys aren't here to trick or treat with us. The cake looked great! You are still Mrs. amazing at everything in my book!
Happy Birthday Emilie! I can't believe you are 2! The cake is way cute and your house too! I need you as my decorator for my house! I'm handicapped in that area =)And we've been here for...hmmm... about 7 years! =(
What fun toys! I am amazed at the cake! Great job! Lucky for Emilie she is getting a real baby- she is going to love it!
So cute, Beautiful cake, and Fun Birthday. Looks like you had a great Halloween. (Eliza and Emilie got the same baby, stroller and carrier for their birthday..hehehe)
Miss and Love ya, Sara
Post a Comment