So do you think Emilie is Obsessed? She wanted to take all these dolls to bed with her. She can not get enough of them. All she does is play with her dolls. She talks to them like they are real, she asks if they are hungry or if they want to go pee pee...she is so crazy about these dolls. My mom got her this cute doll kit for her early birthday, its like a bassinet, car seat and stroller and she loves it. Anyway, Daniel took this picture and I love it she is so funny.
With your help and Emilie's crazy happiness about monkeys we have
decided she is going to be the MONKEY for Halloween.
And Finally, tell me what you think. I have ordered stuff to put a salon in my house to make a little extra money. So I've made a few things to send and give out to people. This first flyer is going out in an email to all the students in Daniels class.

This is a Punch card. If you buy 5 Hair Cuts you get one FREE?
I'm just going to do this to get started.

This is like my business card i guess to just hand out to people.

10 comments:
Ok Emilie must be without any doubt the cutiest Grandbaby any Grandma has ever had on this earth...seriosly! I've been home for only three days and I already miss you all so much. Grandma lllllloove llllllooves Emilie. :)
What can I say... you never cease to amaze me! Haha. I'm so impressed with your little handout. You are superwoman of the year. I think it is great that you are going to do a little hair out there. Emilie is so cute. It is cute that she loves dolls. Anna loves hers too...To bad you aren't closer and they could play. Thanks Daniel. Thanks for being smart and going to pharmacy school and moving away. Thanks.
So Cute! What a great idea. I love it. I can't believe you funny Emilie is. I am glad you guys look like you are doing good out there.
haha she is so cheesy I love it! She cracks the crack out of me. I love the flyers and business cards... so cute! how fun that your mom came out. wouldn't we like to just fly everywhere for free!!!
I think your handouts are so cute! I love them! I would definitely go if I lived there! Emilie is so so so cute! She has a gorgeous smile!
I MISS YOU EMMY!!!!!!!!! lol
and Kelli, how does one go about getting the crack cracked out of them??? lol :-)
Hey Andrea,
So I just stumbled across your blog and I am so excited! I haven't seen Emilie since she was a baby at Nick and Kelli's house so I am so excited you have a blog! Looks like you guys are doing great. Tell Daniel I said hi!
such cute pics of Emilie and your mom and She is too cute with all those babies! I think the handouts and things look great! yeah... if I was out there I would definitely go too =)
First of all Emilie is such a cutie! And you are your mom look like you could be twins! I think the business cards are a great idea... what a good way to make some extra money. I hope you guys are doing well!
So i tagged you by the way... read my blog and now you have to because i had to. haha
Post a Comment