So this is our Home in Virginia. Sorry it took so long to post. I am still doing things to make it better. So there are still some blank walls and curtains missing. But you get the picture! (Also the house was already painted like this)
This is were we live.
This is just outside our front door
This is our Living Room
Entrance from kitchen to Salon/Front Door area. I'm still working on this area.
Here is my little salon. I'm getting a new chair this week cause this one was broken. should be here soon.
From the front door/Salon area you walk down this hallway to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
This is our bedroom
9 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! So the town that you live in, is it pretty small then? It looks really nice outside. It's really pretty!
It is adorable, Andrea you make everything so cute!!
So glad Emilie liked her card...We hope she has a wonderful day tomorrow. LOVE YOU!! sara
Your house is so cute! It is weird to see your stuff in a new place. Kinda sad :( Your salon is way cute. I'm impressed. It looks like a cozy house to live in. I texted you yesterday. What day is Emilie's b-day exactly? I always forget the exact date!
I thought you were going to live in a Trailer! You're house is way cute, you always do such a good job! That's so fun that you have a salon too! And happy birthday to Emilie soon, maybe our baby will come on the same day - I doubt it though :)
Your place looks cute Andrea. You are a cute decorator. That's cool that you get to have your salon too. Good luck in Virgina. Hope you're enjoying it.
Hey. The house looks great. Looks pretty outside as well. So my page is pretty sad, but I'm learning. lol. How do you add people to the side? Like how you added us? Anyway, looks like all is well. Say hi to everyone and Happy B-day to Emmy!!
Hi. So I just noticed that you left me a comment. I'm still trying to figure this thing out. I know we need to get Amy one. She'll just say she doesn't have time. But anyway. I need to get my blog as cute as yours. How did you get that header like that?
Andrea, I love your house! It is so cute. It's so nice you guys have such a great place to stay through pharmacy school. I have been thinking about you guys alot lately. I hope all is going well with you out there. It looks like it is. I can't believe Emilie is already two! How is the baby on the way? I hope you're feeling good.
Andrea! This is a great house! You've created such a cozy home and the area looks so great... you are gonna be so sad to leave! I want to come see you! I wanted to go to the park last week and wished you were here to go with. Anyway, are you renting or did you buy? Did you do a lot of painting?
OH, and this is MIKKEL... not Father Coyote!!
Post a Comment