Emilie received a card from Scott, Sara, Sadie, Mason and Eliza today. It was so cute, she loved opening mail that was for her, we kept telling her it was for her birthday so she kept saying 'happy birthday mommy' (side story: On my birthday we taught her how to say happy birthday so I was getting ready and I heard her in the other room say 'happy birthday Emmy' So I went in and said 'no its not your birthday its Mommy's' So then she would say my name.) So we told her about her birthday next week and then let her open her card, and she kept saying the 'happy birthday mommy' She doesn't understand that it is now going to be her birthday and now she can say her name. Anyways, she loved the money and card. She walked around with it forever and thought the money was so cool. Here are a few pictures of her opening it and then a thank you video.
(Sorry Emilie looks like an orphan in all our pictures. Her hair is like a nightmare...I guess it is Halloween. :) I also forgot to mention she has a black eye from falling off the couch.
Sorry the videos are sideways. I'm a retard with the camera I guess. When I turn it it looks normal. But when I put it on the computer it wont turn. (pause the music so you can hear..)
These next few are pictures of Emilie in her Hut... Daniel cut this big box into a little hut for Emilie. She thought it was so cool and when the windows got cut she poked her head through and ordered chicken and fries. Then it turned into medication and fries. She is so funny.

My total orphan child, she loves being naked lately.
This is Emilie and Jackson. We had a BBQ with the Whitney's the other day.
Just eating hot dogs in the back yard.

ps: I promise next time I post it will be of the house and where we live. It has been so beautiful lately because there are so many trees and the leaves are red, orange, purple, yellow....so many different colors. I will be sad when they are all gone.
Just eating hot dogs in the back yard.
ps: I promise next time I post it will be of the house and where we live. It has been so beautiful lately because there are so many trees and the leaves are red, orange, purple, yellow....so many different colors. I will be sad when they are all gone.
2 comments:
Your daughter is adorable! I love the picture of her at the bbq. And your mom is way cute too! I haven't seen her in a long time.
Thanks for remembering my b-day! That was so kind of you. It's funny because I always remember yours and also Traci Smith's is the 10, but I don't remember them until it's my bday and by then it's too late. I hope you had a great day!
I hope you are getting some business! If you were around I would be giving you a call.
Every time I see Emmy she is so big! She is growing and looks like she is a ton of fun. Hope your feeling good you little prego woman. better you than me!! Just kidding. Love the Halloween pics from last year. I'm sad you guys won't be here to trick or treat with us and go on that crazy haunted hay ride. Those were good times.
Post a Comment