Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween was so much fun with Emilie this year. She loved every minuet of it. She was so funny and cute about going trick or treating. Thanks to the elders we found a great area to go trick or treating and Emilie got loaded. She was so obsessive of her bag of candy. The thing was loaded and she would just let it drag on the ground instead of letting us hold it for her. Anyway, we had a good time even though we didn't have any family or friends to go with. Its been a little hard lately thinking the holidays are coming and we are going to be alone on thanksgiving. But Christmas isn't too far away. So hopefully we can make it till then.

These first few are of us carving pumpkins. I wish we could be as motivated as the Ulrich's. They have awesome pumpkins, but we try and we had fun. Emilie kept wanting to eat the pumpkin. She kept licking it. It was funny.


These are our pumpkins, If you cant tell it is supposed to be a haunted house and a ghost.

The Saturday before Halloween we had a branch trunk or treat. It was a great turnout for the branch. we had about 10 cars. Since Daniel and I are in the YM/YW we put together some fun activities for the kids to do day.

This is Emilies friend Jackson. They love playing together.

Here is well. The entire primary, plus some. It is so funny. The room that you see us all in is the chapel. This is the only big room of the building. Its kind of like a big circle. Its just a phase 1 so it is sooooo small.
Emilie and I at our car. I made this spider. Thanks to VVES for teaching me how..haha


These are the little goodies I made for the party. Since there are not many kids I made them all Carmel apples.
This was a little board Daniel and I made. Its for a bean bag toss

This is the start of our Halloween night and trick or treating.
Some lady giving Emilie candy. Everyone thought she was a boy because she was dressed as a monkey. But oh well.. thats what she wanted to be.




Our Little Family




She would not even let us hold her candy in the car!


Just a quick update on the new little one on the way. I'm doing good these days. I was having really bad headaches and thought that I was going to have to live off of Tylenol but they have now gone away. I'm thinking it was all the crazy hormones. But we will get to find out the sex in 2 weeks. I have 1 more week until I'm half way...It seems nice but 20 weeks seems long still. The little one has been moving and kicking a lot lately, which makes me feel more like a pregnant lady, the pants are starting to get a little tight...and more. But things are good. We will keep you posted.

13 comments:

Kiesha said...

Emilie looked so cute! Your pumpkins turned out awesome! Your so creative, I love it!

innisfam said...

looks like fun. and man it's pretty in your area. lucky!
Im sorry to hear about a lonely thanksgiving. how depressing. hopefully it turns out alright though. I cant belive how small your ward is. are you crazy bored? hows the salon going?
cant wait to hear what you guys are having.
cya

mommaRx said...

Cute little monkey! Good choice Emilie. Congrats on the half way mark. The baby will be here before you know it!

Mikkel said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your creativeness! Everything you do is so cute! Don't worry, I had a couple "she" comments with Trajen.

Mandy&Max said...

If you're feeling bad about the comments with Emily being a boy, well no one commented on Max, I was sad cause last year everyone thought he was so cute. I admit his costume this year was just okay. Well he wouldn't leave that hat on! And as far as Thanksgiving goes, I know I chose to be here, but we have no family and are in a country that doesn't even celebrate it!! Sucks! We are gonna try and do a dinner, but it's never the same. Oh well. So hopefully you feel a little better. lol ;)

The Swapp's said...

oh.. she was a really cute monkey. You may be far but looks like you guys are still managining to have a good time. We miss ya here.. and congrats on half way.. that was one of my best days being pregnant.. haha.. we have a lil over 7 weeks (if he comes on time but i hope for earlier) left and I just can't wait.. Are you coming home for Christmas??? If your in Kanab we will have to meet up.

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Happy belated birthday Emilie! I can't believe our kids are two! She looks adorable in her costume. I hope you guys are enjoying Va... you need to make a trip to Ga and come stay with us!

. said...

So you never cease to amaze me! You look great... I was hoping you would be fat by now! ahha just kidding and you are such a go getter. All your little treats and stuff for the YW/YM were so cute :). WE missed you guys trick or treating this year. It was kind of a lame year for trick or treating. It is always good to see little pics of you guys. What day are you coming home in December?

Kelli and Nicholas said...

how stinkin cute are you guys? i love that emilie wouldn't let anyone carry her candy bag... haha it's so her!

The Robinson's said...

Emilie was a darling Monkey! You are so creative and crafty... the bean bag toss and all the party favors, way to go:) Looks like you guys had a good time trick-or-treating.

Sharps said...

Wow it looks really pretty where you are! Your house is nice and big too. That will be sweet when you add another one. By the way...what the? You are 20 weeks preg? MAN>>>Your a skinny minie!

Sharps said...

Wow it looks really pretty where you are! Your house is nice and big too. That will be sweet when you add another one. By the way...what the? You are 20 weeks preg? MAN>>>Your a skinny minie!

Anonymous said...

lol we love you emmy... cant wait to see you guys again.. and daniel slowly but surely im on my way to #1 lol watch out.