Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This Weekend we stayed home, didnt travel anywhere. If you cant tell, we get really board on the weekends when our friends are out of town. Thats why emilie gets bubbles put on her head. HaHa. So she loves the bath and wanted to get in so bad but there were a lot of bubbles this time and I decided to put some on her head, she thought it was weird but funny. She kept walking around laughing. Then we went to the SUU swimming pool to go swimming. When Daniel was blowing up her floatie she was so excited and couldnt wait, she like remembered it from the summer or something. But we had some fun so here are some pics.


Emilie in her swim dress we got in Mexico.
She is waiting for Daniel to get done blowing it up.
Playing with it before we leave.
Grandma Gilberg Drying her body off, and getting warm. dont you love her cottage cheese butt.

3 comments:

mommaRx said...

She is so so cute! I love the ponytail on top- it looks so cute. I am jealous that you went swimming, I can't wait to take Aves but I don't know of any great indoor pools up here so it will have to wait! We are excited to come down and hang out. Thanks so much for making sure we have a place to stay. We're going to stay with the Glaziers so we're good. Thanks so much :)

. said...

Emmy's so cute. So Clayton deleted memory mixer from our computer because he thought it was making it slow. So now I have to download the whole thing back (without his knowledge) haha and then I have to make my page again and then try to figure it out... again! I know you love how my page looks right now.

The Morrells said...

She is so cute!
I saw on Katie's page that you guys got an interview in Laramie. That is awesome! We went there too! Don't let it scare you though...I started crying when we drove into the town for the first time. I was thinking there is no way I'm living here for 4 years!!! It turned out just fine though. Their Pharmacy program is Awesome and their rates for graduating students that pass the NAPLEX on the 1'st try are some of the highest in the nation. I know that they prepared my husband well and he had no problems at all. Laramie does have a lot to offer if you look hard...haha! I loved their community events. One of the hard things is that their big rival is BYU...so we always had to disguise ourselves when we went to the games...haha! I remember wearing some BYU slippers I'd got from Christmas when I delivered one of my babies there and everyone was like ...OughtOHHH! You better hide those things!...haha, Anyways, I also wanted to tell you that they have a great secret for saving you tons of money if you can do it! (it saved us mega bucks!!!) If you (the student- Daniel) or your spouse (You) works for the University for 1 year, they will give you in state tuition plus half off for the year that you work. Then if you work for a full year, you can quit anytime and stay at in-state tuition for the remaining years. We didn't know about this until Jason's 2nd year, but I jumped right on it, even though I had a 9 month baby at the time, and it was a life-saver!!! I actually only worked from Sept-May (1 school year) and they still gave it to us. I was just a cashier at the University Bookstore and they give you full benefits and a pretty good wage, along with the HUGE savings on tuition. I think you can pretty much work anywhere on campus and still get the deal. You can check out the jobs on the University website. They have a brand new day care for student's kids too that is pretty good from what I hear. It was completed right after we left. Sorry for the long message, but I just read your comment and had to write to you. You'll have to let me know how it goes and if you want any other info., I'll be glad to tell you anything. Good Luck! :)