Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break Baby!!!

Spring break was this last week for us, it was so nice to take a break from school. We had fun, we went to Mesquite and did the little spa and golf getaway deal again this year. (who ever thought I would vacation in Mesquite) anyways, I loved the spa it was soo nice and relaxing, last years sucked so I was happy that this year was better. Daniel spent like 9 hours golfing, well maybe not that many but it always seems like that much. We had fun with some of our friends, Lance and Nikki, Neal and Megan, and of course Lex & Clayton (High School) Cutler. HAha. I also my proud of my most recent bowling score. 154, I managed to pull off the win. Anyways, we had a blast, and loved it. So here are some pictures of us just having fun.

Emilie and I at the Pool

Daniel and Lance Bowling, I made them go at the same time, who cares about proper bowling

Daniel and I showing our fancy bowling shoes off and looking like dorks
Lex, Me and Emmy, Megan, & Nikki
Lex, Me, & Nikki, I look stupid
Lex, Megan, Nikki, and Emmy
Emilie Posing for me
Emilie and I

Walking to the Pool

She was the first one to get in, the water was so cold. But the weather was so nice.
Emilie was having a blast
I love this picture


Daniel getting ready to golf
Clayton and Lance
Daniel, Clayton, Neal and Lance before they left to go golfing
Emmy, Lex, Megan & Nikki
Our little family, even though I look like crap




4 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like fun. I love your bowling shoes and I wish I was as tan as Lex!

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Andrea, Emilie is beautiful! We wish you guys were coming to Georgia this summer. Keller and Emilie would have a blast together.

The Robinson's said...

Super cute pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Mesquite! I wish I looked as good as you in a swim suit Andrea!

. said...

It was fun to see Spring Break from another "Vantage Point" hahah. And look.. it is almost 11:59 as I post this... dum dum dum.