Monday after easter we went to the sand dunes to go 4 wheelng. We had a blast, including Emilie. She loved sliding down the dirt on her butt and then just playing with the bucket and spoon. She also loves the 4 wheelers, if she could she would ride them the entire time. Anyways I've been posting alot lately, but its because we have been haveing a little fun. hopfully you enjoy it as much as i do

This was so cute emilie was getting read to slide down the hill but she put the helmet on first


Emilie and Max at the bottom of the hill


Daniel and Emilie, she could get back up the sandy hill so we had to go down and get her everytime. It killed the thighs and butt, if i did that every day my butt rock hard.

Emilie and max watching a movie, this picture was taken the 2 seconds emilie stoped to watch

Grandpa gilberg and Emilie

Emilie and max playing in the sand

Mandy and I jumping off the dunes

A picture of all the girls, carol, me, mandy and rachel who you cant see.
5 comments:
I love the pictures of you guys jumping in the air! Those are great!!
The Sand Dunes looked like you had so much fun! I can't believe how grown up Emilie is getting. I am sure it is super fun all the time. It looks like Emilie is just like Ava as far as watching TV for only a few seconds. Some days I wish that she was more interested!
I love the jumping pictures. looks like a blast.
yeah, i'm glad I finally got it up, it looks nothing like what i want but i had to start somewhere, at least until i figure it all out. i need to do pictures... hopefully tomorrow when steven will be home to watch maclyn. it takes me forever.
we should be in town sat. so i will stop by there when i see your car. cya soon
The Sand Dunes looked like a blast! Emily looks super cute in your easter pics! We need to hang out soon :)
this is sweet-but where is dan? did he get sceerrd?
Post a Comment