Monday, March 17, 2008

Posting because I am Board

Emilie and Anna Reading
Emilie Trying to Kick push Anna with her feet, I dont know why they thought this was so funny.
This was Anna on a different day I thought it was cute
2 girls having fun


Another cute one of Anna, I cut Emilie out because she looked retared but Anna looked Cute.


This week is spring break, and we are so excited (other than it snowed yesterday like 5 inches). We have been so busy, Daniel and I drove up to Laramie WY on Thursday and then drove back on Friday. Long trip its 9 hours each way. My mom thankfullly came over and watched Emilie for us. We had to sing on sunday so we went to practice on Saturday and I was asked to give the RS Lesson, tried to say no but got stuck with it anyway. So I spent all day saturday working on that. I was so scared but I think it ended up going ok. The last 2 sundays Daniel and I have played monopoly, even thought I suck, Daniel kills me everytime. For some reason I always run out of money. I could probably call that a true to life game. haha. And now its monday and we have a full week off of school to enjoy. I love it. We are planning on going to mesquite with a few of our friends, both the Browns are coming down to go with us, we havent see them for a while so it will be fun to get together with them again. And of course the Cutlers, I dont think our family could live a week without hanging out with them. Daniel makes fun of lex and I cause we talk like every day, but its no different than him and clayton. But anyways, we are looking forward to this week and having fun. I'm just posting these pictures of Emilie and Anna playing, Anna came over the other day and I took some pictures. Emilies hair looks stupid, but oh well, Anna looks cute so I wanted to post them. Emilie is going to miss Anna when we have to leave, they are such good friends. I'm sure Anna will be just fine because she has a bunch of older friends that are probably funner to play with. But Anna and Emmy play way good together. So here they are, and this is a huge post. haha.



1 comments:

. said...

Aww the cutest little girls ever. We are going to miss you guys too. What will we do... especially Anna she loves Emmy. I love your page. I need to figure mine out. I'm so pumped for this week! Sun tanning here we come!