Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Day in the Gilberg Family History

So this is a day in history for the Gilberg family. Daniel cooked, actually cooked dinner tonight. So I just had to take pictures and post them. He did really well, he cooked chicken strips and potatos. I had to tell him what to do but he did everything by him self. It was funny cause I was like Daniel do you want to change a poopie diaper or cook dinner and he chose cook dinner. So he did it. I was so happy cause I am sick of cooking. But anyways, he did cook dinner for us.
Also I had to take Emilie to the Dr. yesterday because she had a temp of 101.1 and she has never had that high of a temp. She was acting normal but I could tell her throat was swollen and she wasnt sleeping. So anyways, the dr said she has croup, and that its not severe but more than just a mild case. So she had to get a steriod shot and she has to be on steroids for the next 3 days and hopfully she will get better. If not she has to go to the hospital. So we have had a few sleepless nights here. But anyways, that is whats going on with us. Hope everyone else is doing well.


Daniel Cooking while emilie plays in the cupboard

The chicken strips that were way yummy
Love you Daniel, Thanks!

7 comments:

Rach said...

Way to go Daniel! Sorry about Emilie! Sick kids are the worst!!! Hope she starts feeling better soon so we can do our play group/preschool this week.

Rach said...

Way to go Daniel! Sorry about Emilie! Sick kids are the worst!!! Hope she starts feeling better soon so we can do our play group/preschool this week.

Unknown said...

Nice job Daniel! You should give Artie a few pointers... ha! I hope Emilie starts feeling better!

. said...

Haha.. he even put on the apron. That is hilarious. Good job Dan. You are the Man.

Lacey said...

You figured it out! Looks great! I'm sorry Emilie is sick. Our little Maddy woke up with the same thing yesterday. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Daniel it looks like Andrea has trained you well!

Lacey said...

You figured it out! Looks great! I'm sorry Emilie is sick. Our little Maddy woke up with the same thing yesterday. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Daniel it looks like Andrea has trained you well!

The Swindlehurst's said...

Your such a cute little wife!! I still need to give you back you r dishes, although it is kinda cute, I have had it for so long I guess I should just keep it!:) It is setting on the counter all clean and ready to go, I get in trouble by weston everyday because I forget to give it to you! I need that recipe for the lasagna it was so good, and wes is still talking about it...(the salad was good to lex)! So when are you guys making room reservations?