Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Late Valentines Post

This was the first day. Daniel got a big plate of sugar cookies. Because those are his favorite cookie. So It was a good one to start off with. Daniel took this with Emilie in her PJ's.
These are just all the the presents I prepared, He got like mostly gift certificates to different places we've been or that we went to on our first valentines, or first kiss, or the first time we said I love you. Things like that.
This is Emilie on Valentines when all of the hearts were up, some of the presents are setting in the hearts.


Emilie at the Park in Kanab, she loves the slide.


So this post is a little late for valentines, but I had these pictures and thought I would share them. This was our 5th valentines together. I thought I would do something special for Daniel. I did a 14 days of valentines. So each day before valentines he got a different present that looked back on some of our old memories. It was fun for me to remember things from when we were dating and the 5 years we've been together. Each day I added a heart to the mirror, Emilie especially loved the mirror all decorated. So here are just a couple of pictures of the mirror with emilie. And also a couple a picture of her at the park in K-town. We went there this last weekend and had some fun. We played tennis and kick ball at the park and had a barbique. We love having fun and emilie especially loves to play outside.

4 comments:

Rach said...

That is such a cute idea for valentine's day. How come you are so creative and cute?? It makes me look bad!! Poor Boomer got a reeker wife!Anyway, you guys are a cute fam.

. said...

Quit being a good wife. I guess I will take the overachiever award from Kristie and give it back to you.

The Morrells said...

What a cute idea...very creative! I think it's so much funner to receive presents that have meaning and have been well thought out and a cute theme.

mommaRx said...

What a cute idea for Valentine's day! I hope that I can do something that creative next year for our 5th! Emilee's hair looks super cute! She is such a cutie. Way to go Daniel on making dinner!!!