Here are just a few pictures of us at our super bowl party. We had some fun times like always.
So Emilie thinks she has to do everything we do, and that is playing in the computer. Today she was looking at everyones blogs. Emilie with her cheesy smile, at our super bowl party The family The Friends. Yay
I managed to look so amazingly stupid in both the pics that you and Mandy took. What can I say...pictures are not my forte. Good ping pong match we had tonight. Lets workout tomorrow.
I managed to look so amazingly stupid in both the pics that you and Mandy took. What can I say...pictures are not my forte. Good ping pong match we had tonight. Lets workout tomorrow.
SOOOO....that was such a fun party!!! Oh wait we were not there so it probably was kinda boring!!:) You guys all look so cute, I just cant figure out why we arent in any of these picts??? Oh yea its because we have no life, little Kooper took over, but I think that we are ready to see the world again, well as soon as em gets rid of the croup, poor little girl!!
4 comments:
I managed to look so amazingly stupid in both the pics that you and Mandy took. What can I say...pictures are not my forte. Good ping pong match we had tonight. Lets workout tomorrow.
I managed to look so amazingly stupid in both the pics that you and Mandy took. What can I say...pictures are not my forte. Good ping pong match we had tonight. Lets workout tomorrow.
I love the pics. You guys look like you always have so much fun. Man northern utah sucks!!!
SOOOO....that was such a fun party!!! Oh wait we were not there so it probably was kinda boring!!:) You guys all look so cute, I just cant figure out why we arent in any of these picts??? Oh yea its because we have no life, little Kooper took over, but I think that we are ready to see the world again, well as soon as em gets rid of the croup, poor little girl!!
Post a Comment