Sam posing with his pistol, keeping us safe from the Bestfrienders.
put in on cause everyone else looked cute
Daniel and I, We both look nice let me tell you.
We had to bunddle up soo much, It was cold.
So this weekend was a blast. We went to K-Town and hung out with some of our most amazing friends. When we get together we always have a blast, but this time it was so fun. We decided to head over to K-Town on Friday, to go hot tubing & 4 Wheeling. The Boys made Lex and I cancel our dinner appointment with Kristi and Weston, (Sorry Guys) and also our hair appointment on Saturday (Sorry Kristi again), We were bummed to have to do that but we had a blast. OK so we were totally like high school kids on Friday went hot tubing at the Noels and told scary stories and then we did the typical k-town activity and went to the cat graves. Brace had never been their before. It was so fun. Then on Saturday we went 4 Wheeling out in Johnson Canyon and Sammy took us to see some Indian Ruins, then we did another typical k-town activity and went to Junction. Later after we were all so tired, everyone came over to my house and played ping pong and darts. The boys love the ping pong. Anyways, we just had so much fun. Thanks to our most amazing friends.
4 comments:
Andrea! Me and Sam keep talking about how much fun this weekend was and the whole time we were together I just kept thinking, this is sweet we have such good friends that we always have a blast with! I love the pictures! What fun memories. We love you guys!
PS that picture of me where I look like i'm totally posing is so lame!
Wow! It looks like such a beautiful view! I hope you don't mind that I have added you to my list of links.
Okay so I've decided to make my blog private. I just have this feeling that I should...can't really explain it BUT I'm not going to fight it either! If you want me to add you to my invite list, email me at angiecastagno@hotmail.com so I can get your email address. Thanks! Hope everything is good with you!
Post a Comment