Ok, so lex informed me that I needed to publish a new post. I just havent done it yet because I dont have any new pictures. but anyways, here are a few we just took because we are not doing anything. Emilie has mastered the cheesy smile. Things are going good, school is just dandy and we have a 3 day weekend so we are loving life.
10 years ago
2 comments:
I just wanted to thank you for kindly updating your blog. haha I'm just kidding. But I LOVE these pics. Emmy is smiling so cute! It ticks me off that you have such a photogenic family. Also... I just love to come listen to your Bon Jovi song. This is a good Bon Jovi song... unlike the other Bon Jovi that Dan likes. Haha and also...tell Dan that I took my "RAP" music off of my blog. He hurt my feelings.
Your pics are so cute! I love looking at your blog...everyone sounded great on Sunday. Good job putting it all together.
Post a Comment