We had a fun Christmas. We were at my house this year, Emilie woke up bright and early on christmas morning, like she knew it was christmas or something. She got a little baby grand piano from santa. It ended up being a fun christmas. She has been sick this week so she hasnt been sleeping like she should, but overall it was fun. We also went tubing at the sand dunes. There was not a lot of snow but enough to make it fun. Emilie and I went down the hill twice together, she was a little scared, but she loves going on the 4 wheeler. Thanks to everyone for a fun christmas.
10 years ago
5 comments:
I love the pics! Emmy is so cute! Anna just keeps saying... mama Emmy... look at emmy. So we are just surfing the internet looking at your page!
Hi Andrea! What a cute family...I can't believe your baby is that big. I'm glad you found my blog and that you're also a blogger-great way to keep in touch. I'll be checking back often. ~Ashley
Andrea, we miss you guys too! Emilie is getting sooo big! We'll be out west ( in CA) in Feb, so you guys should drive up and stay with us for a few days!!!
Andrea, I'm so sorry that I forgot to give Dan the message! I'm glad he found your message on our blog. I love your blog by the way. Your baby girl is soooo cute.
Andrea...time for a new post.
Post a Comment