Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Couples Christmas Bunco



OK... so our Bunco this month was a couples christmas party, our husbands came a played bunco with us, We had fun... Here are the group pictures of our little party. ( I especially like the 2nd one of Alexis.) hahaha Mikkel and Jerron Came out on top with most Buncos. It was fun and everyone brought sweet prizes and treats, that only make us fatter, but you cant party without food :) Anyways, if you want these pictures to can just take them off the web site or send me your email and i will email them. tata

2 comments:

mommaRx said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! It makes me wish that we lived there with you guys so we could hang out. I bet it was super great to have a night out without the kids-even though we love them so much:)

The Morrells said...

How fun! I'm jealous you guys all have a big group of people to hang out with. We've been in Vernal for 3 months now, and still hardly know anyone. I don't know if you knew that Angie (& Brace) are my cousins. They are a lot of fun! I think she told me a while back that she had gone to a game night with all of you guys and that she had a blast. Cute pictures!