To start off, I just had to post this picture. I threw a baby shower for my friend Jenna. These are a few lady's in our branch that came out for some support. But Jenna and Brian Hendricks have been some of our more recent friends. They both grew up in VA and have moved to the area for Brian's job. Anyways, I wish you could see the decorations better they were fun, and this picture isn't that great. But its works for those who want it. Jenna and Brian come over like every week and we play Agonize. The last time we played before she had the baby the boys were ahead 8-7. She had the baby last night and I'm really hoping she recovers enough before we move so that we can end with some girl domination.
Now on to Miss Emilie. She was asked to give her first talk in primary. She was so excited and we practiced the entire week before. I printed pictures so that she could remember what she was supposed to say. Well it went down a lot like the primary program last year...she was shy and was playing with her hair and was totally talking quiet. At least this time she was talking, in the program last year she had her part memorized and she wouldn't even whisper it. Anyways, her talk was on My love for Jesus Christ grows when I study the Scriptures. She had it down...I taped her today so you can see it. I wish she would have done this good on Sunday.
Here she is all ready to go. She picked out her dress and let me curl her hair.
(picture is from my phone, not that great)
(picture is from my phone, not that great)
Here is the video. She did pretty good at remembering all the words.
We are having kind of a lazy week so far. Easton has tonsillitis and possibly strep and I have been sitting around because I have some kind of painful cysts. Other than that we are great and tomorrow marks our 1 month till we pack up the truck. YAY!


3 comments:
How cute is that Emilie!! Love your posts and finding out what you guys are up to. Your kids are so big...I don't even know if I've seen Easton in real life! Can't wait til our kids can play :)
The first talk in church is always a big day. Good Job Emilie! Ugh, your week sounds a bit like ours last week. We were all sick with Strep, Ear Infections and Bronchitis. Yuck! Hope you guys feel better!
Amen, She is so cute, and growing up so big. She reminds me so much of you. Good Job Emilie!! you should give your mom a big hug for making you so smart.
Post a Comment