It's been nice to be busy because it helps the time go by so much faster. But I have to say I am exhausted. Last week we had something going on everyday/night. We got everything done and hopefully this week will be a little more relaxing. Saturday was crazy I did hair for like 6 hours and then when I got off I had to start a baby shower 30 min later. So we are starting off the week with a lazy day. I have also been doing so much crafting lately, I was getting sick of all the black furniture in my kitchen so I have redone a few things and made them red. I had a baby shower that I was throwing and so I made a ton of hair bows and a framed ribbon holder for the bows and also a I am a child of God vinyl board. Then I made some way cute decorations for the shower as well. I have had a few people order some vinyl family name boards so I have been working on those. I have also been busy making some Home blocks, YW temple blocks, I made a little diaper and wipes holder for my purse. Anyways, I have been enjoying doing crafts. Sometimes they are stressful but for the most part fun. But I am looking forward to a week with no crafts. I should upload some pictures of them all, but I didn't.. so you get these 2 pictures of the kids.
For our Youth Activity this week we went to the nursing home to deliver some blankets that we had made. We also brought some goodies along with us. I made Chocolate Chip cookies, Peanut Butter Cookies, and Rice crispies. I think I ended with like 6 or 7 dozen cookies. Anyways, the kids wanted to help so I put them on the counter and let them help. Well, when you have a miss Emilie who doesn't listen to a darn thing you say and turns on the mixer full blast right after you put the flour in...this is what you end up with.
Yes flour was everywhere. I had tried to clean up some before this picture. It was all over the kids, counter and floor. As you can see Emilie is freaking out because she has flour all over. Her hands are dirty which she hates with a passion. (when we lotion her after a bath we can't put lotion on her hands she hates the feel, and she is constantly using hand sanitizer, I have to hide the stuff) anyways, she has flour head to toe. Easton thinks its cool and is total boy. So I ended up putting them in the bath while I cleaned up the mess and a few minutes into the bath Easton comes running out but naked and soaking wet. So this cookie making day was filled with lots of messes. Flour and Water are a great mixture.
This next picture is of Easton. I have posted before about how much he likes to climb and walk the edges of things. Well he now has figured out the use of Emilie's step stool at home. He will carry that thing everywhere and get into most everything. Well at church on Sundays he pretty much roams everywhere. He gets into everything in the library, kitchen, classrooms. Now remember our building is tiny, there is no such thing as a librarian who checks things out or makes copies for you. The library and kitchen are like a closet in a building back home. Just FYI. So Easton pushes this little nursery chair all over the building and gets into things. He loves going outside and was trying so hard to open the door.
Anyways, I thought that this pic was cute. He was trying so hard to get out. Then when I caught him he was laughing so hard. This is the entrance to our building, yes the main entrance. If any of you are wondering, we have sacrament, sunday school and primary all in the same room that is about the size of a normal primary or RS room back home. Sundays are crazy and not so relaxing. But good news for the members here, they are in the works for a new building. They will now have a phase 3 building instead of phase 1 I think. This next month we will be getting a trailer put in the parking lot of extra room. So that is a good thing. Well, I think I have talked/typed way to much. But there is an update for all you who care :) See Ya!



0 comments:
Post a Comment