Today I booked this bad boy. The big ol, 24' Budget Truck. She's a beauty, right. It still doesn't seem close enough, but we are starting to get things settled and ready. I'm really dreading the Cost and the Drive, but we have to get back west somehow. We will be towing the mazda and the green machine will be spending the rest of its life in VA. But we will save that for a later post. The kids will be flying with Grandma and Grandpa, which will be so nice because they HATE the car. About 1 1/2 months left. I'm SUPER EXCITED!
10 years ago


5 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!! I remember when we moved back, we couldn't get back soon enough!! Where are you moving to? Maybe I missed it in a post? Anyways I am so happy for you guys!
Can't wait to see you guys!! When we moved down here we had a Penske truck...I thought it was super weird to have everything we owned in one truck driving down the road. It was a crazy feeling.
Good luck packing, but truly enjoy your last few weeks there!
Congrats Andrea! That must make it all feel a little more real. It will be here before you know it!
Woohoo! We're excited!
yeah!!!! I'm so excited!!! I love looking at pictures of what Easton does because him and ethan are going to have so much fun together... like climbing and playing in cars, going to down slides. A month and a half will go by fast
Post a Comment