Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kids & The Garden Update

Sorry to all who couldn't see the video. It just isn't going to work I guess. Once the Updated Editor gets the video attachment then I will add videos again. But for now there will be no videos. But I couldn't leave this post as just the garden update, that would be kind of lame. lol. So I will post this picture of Easton that was taken at our end of year YM & YW Cookout. He's a cutie...his hair really is starting to grow you just can't tell because its so blonde. 
And now the Garden Update...
Here is the Cherry Tomato Plant, Its looking great I think...lol. As long as its still green it looks great to me. I totally don't know anything about gardening. And if you can remember from the last post about the garden. Eastons contribution has turned out to be ok. The top grew back and looks great now.
And here are the sweet peas, they are growing like crazy. We are getting ready to put some sticks in them so they have something to grow on and wrap around. We planted 8 seeds and 5 have come up.
Emilie is loving it, we can't wait to be able to taste the yummy veggies.
We also went and saw shrek 3 I think it was 3...lol maybe it was like the 4th or 5th...idk...who cares. But we went to a 3D theater and it was way fun. Emilie actually sat there and watched for the first time ever. We had to toss Easton around a bit but it was way cute and fun. Emilie woke up last night and said there were witches in her room though...Hopefully by tonight she gets over that.

5 comments:

Megan D. said...

Hi Andrea! It is so great to hear from you! Looks like you are doing well...your kids are darling. What have you been up to lately? Sounds like school and kids - that is so great! I'm excited to keep up with your blog now. Hope all is well - tell Daniel hi too. :)

innisfam said...

am I blind? I dont see a video of Emilie? lol yay for the garden though. the only thing coming up in ours is TONS of corn and beans. I guess its better than nothing haha.

Bobbi Leavitt said...

hey andy!
your kids are adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing well. GOod luck to daniel! (and you ;)

Anonymous said...

Easton is so dang cute. I miss you all.

grandma B

Kelli and Nicholas said...

i can't wait until i can actually play with that little boy. he's so freakin cute! nice garden for someone who doesn't know how :). i need to do something like that on our balcony if the sun would ever show its face!