Ok I know I haven't posted much lately but we haven't had many picture events going on. Summer is officially here and we have been doing a lot of swimming. It has started getting really hot the last week or so and swimming has been the perfect escape to what we may call paradise for the time being. My dad came out last week, it was nice to have him here. Him and Daniel played tennis like everyday but he also became my handy man. He fixed my table, car brakes, trunk shock thingys, cupboard door....and I think that's all, it was a huge help. In other exciting news...Daniel no longer has to sit in a classroom, He is done with classes and school work FOREVER. He started rotations Monday and will work for FREE until May when he graduates. I will never miss the late nights of studying and going to bed without my hubby. I'm super excited that this is our last year. We also heard that he possibly has 4 rotations in Utah instead of 3. Meaning....We can move home around the first of November rather than the first of December. YAY. Its not official quite yet but should be soon. Anyways, things are great here.
So moving onto the pictures. About a month ago we decided we would go camping...Well we made our tin foils, packed the car to the brim and headed out. Well it started Pouring Rain. No joke, you couldn't see while driving...After much contemplating we decided to head back home. It was sad to have to tell Emilie that we were not going and I was sad because that meant another boring weekend. I totally would have camped in some rain. The problem is this rain was not just some it was crazy heavy and everything was soaked and we would have had to sit in the tent the entire night....What I hate the most is with the forecast out here you never know if it really is going to rain or not...grrrr.
Here is Daniel and Emilie, she always pretends she is sleeping in the car. Ya right...it never happens. Daniel looks like he is sleeping too..lol
Here is Easton and I. I had to take the headrest off to get both of us.
Easton loves crawling in the entertainment center. He will crawl in and lay there or try to shut himself in. So I thought I would snap some pics.
My blue eyed little babe
This was fathers day morning. We made Daniel breakfast in bed and then Emilie took him is present. Emilie was so excited to give it to him
She also opened it. We got him a new tennis racket. My dad hooked us up with a $200+ racket for less than $100. Sweet deal.
Daniel with the kids....Now we had to hussle to get ready for church.
And how could I forget about our wannabe garden. We put sticks in the peas and the plants grew past them in like a day. So we have to get something else. All of the vines are hanging all over each other. And the tomato plant looks very lush. It has a big clump that you can see in the pics and then has a lot more that have bloomed. YAY.
Sweet Peas Cherry Tomato's
As for me I still cook, clean, take care/play with the kids, wipe butts and snotty noses, watch the view and bachelorette regularly, swim, run and I'm feeling a little crafty today so I may make some 4th of July crafts and I am totally looking forward to our vacation next week in D.C. My family will be there and it will be so nice to get out a town for a week. :) SEE YA.
3 comments:
I'm so glad somebody else watches The View! I always watch it...Whoopie(sp?) drives me NUTS.:)
well that was a nice little update :) i'm so jealous you guys are all going to washington! i wish i could be there :(. it'll be tons of fun. yeah no more school for daniel!!! That has to be such a relief
Andrea - thanks for the hair suggestions. I agree - I don't want to have the same hair cut, I need help!!! When you guys get back from DC, let me know when is a good time for you and I'll take off from work. I'm going crazy - today I didn't even bother to straighten it. Lame. Cute pics!
Post a Comment