Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to give a big shout out to my hubby and say happy fathers day. We love you so much and you are the best dad ever! You have worked so hard to be a dad/husband and also get good grades in school we appreciate you so much are so thankful you are in our lives. Emilie and Easton get so excited to see you when you come home. Thanks for being such a great dad! We hope you have a Happy Fathers Day!
I also would like to tell my dad happy fathers day from his kids and grandkids. I couldn't imagine having a better dad than I had. He spent a lot of time working and playing with us. After long days at work and coaching he would still come home and work on volleyball with me or whatever we were doing at the time. He has been a great example to me in my life and I hope he knows how much I love him. He just was out to visit this last we and I enjoyed every min. I miss my family so much. So anyways...here is a little picture of all of us together saying happy fathers day :) love ya dad.

2 comments:

GillyBlog said...

It looks like you and the kids have the same color eyes:):) and Easton must love blue suckers:):)
loves!!

Anonymous said...

Thats my family.... I love 'em. I love you all. Thanks for using your talents Andrea to create something that means so much to your dad and I. We miss you all so much and I love watching for new updates with you daniel and our grandbabies.

See you in 8 days.

mom