Tuesday, April 26, 2011

End of Year Gymnastics Performance

Emilie had a gymnastics performance on the 12th of April. They perform every year at the end of the year for the elementary and middle school. They had an opening routine with all classes participating and then Emilie's class did their routine. She did a great job. She loves it and has so many friends. Grandma Carol does a great job with the kids. I'm excited for her to learn more and get better.

Here is her video. She did very good, she didn't hold her headstand as well as she normally does but she did great! I love watching her.

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Swindlehurst's said...

Hey girl! First of all that is the cutest little video I have ever seen! Emilie is so cute! Im so excited for you that you get to stay close to family! Are you going to stay in Kanab? Maybe we just need to get Weston a job out there and then we can open a salon and hang out there all day:) I miss you guys, I miss bunko, I miss having good friends!!! I bet your hair will turn out darling, although I really wish I was doing it, I will be thinking of you...make sure you post a pict! Good luck!