Monday, April 4, 2011

Easton turns 2!

My little boy is now 2! I love that little guy a ton. He has such a fun personality and is so content and cuddly. Almost opposite of my dear Emilie. He loves cars and trucks so much we decided to throw him a Cars Birthday party. We had a fun party full of pizza, games and presents. He wasn't feeling very good, towards the end of the day I noticed he just wanted to go to bed. Here are some pictures of his fun day. This is when he first got up in the morning. He saw the balloons hanging and he wanted them so bad.  
 Here is the process of making his cake. I love preparing and making my kids cakes. But... I'm glad I don't do that for a living. Its stressful and my body hurt when I went to bed. Luckily I only make cakes a few times a year. Here is his Lightening McQueen Cake.
 This was the game we played. I made a cheesy cardboard car and they ran it through an obstacle course. The kids loved running through the toilet paper at the end and getting medals.
 My brother Michael is starting a small business. He is going to be selling brick oven pizzas. He has been working on this thing for months building it and getting everything set up. He is close to being able to start working so I had him come make us all pizzas for practice and it turned out great, I liked them a lot.
Here is easton opening his presents. He got a bunch of fun summer toys a cars chair and a big monster truck. He also got a 4 wheeler that he loves a t-ball set and some other fun boy things. Emilie was more worried about opening his presents than he was.
 Here is pictures of a few of our guests that came. We had a great afternoon.
I can't believe this little guy is 2 already. When Emilie was 2 I had been pregnant with Easton for a few months. I can't even think about being pregnant or having another yet! I am so content and happy right now with Emilie and Easton. These 2 kiddos bring so much joy to our family. They keep me on my toes. We have had a lot of change this last year and I'm sure that won't stop until we get settled but they have done so well with everything. I am one lucky wife and mother. Daniel is almost done with school and I am so ready for him to be done but yet so grateful for his hard work and commitment to finish. It was hard and he has done endless hours of studies. He has been a great husband and father, I couldn't ask for more. Happy Birthday to my little buddy boy Easton! I Love you!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! That cake looks amazing!! I could never do that. I can't believe he is 2. He's a cutie!!

Angie said...

That's a great cake!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

That was such a cute party. Thanks for inviting us!