I thought I would start to get into the Halloween spirit. I love October and Halloween but this year its not quite the same. Instead of decorating and carving pumpkins...We get to move, which is super exciting but the kids will be spending it in Utah and we will be on the road. I'm kind of sad about that but I know they will have fun with our without us. After a long thought process and Emilie really wanting to be a scary witch she gave up the ugly witch costume idea and decided to be Dorothy. Easton is going to be a Giraffe. They are all set and ready to go, Emilie wants to wear her costume everyday, and is watching The Wizard of Oz and acting out the same things Dorothy does. Anyways, I don't have any pictures but thought I would get at least our blog into the Halloween spirit.
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment