I don't have pictures because not much has gone on, so I though I would post some funny things about Emilie and Easton...Here we go.
Emilie and Daniel were playing around and she lifts up her arms and says tickle my arm fat dad. I think she means arm pit but got slightly confused.
Emilie is such a drama queen. If she doesn’t get her way, she is pissed. So lately when she gets mad she has been crying and saying. “This is the worsest day of my whole life” Really!
We were having FHE and she never stops talking, pretty much her hand is raised the entire time with questions or comments. So we were talking about the sacrament and about Jesus. She raised her hand and said “mom, Jesus lives in the sky and grandma lives in the sky” She really thinks my mom lives in the sky because she flies on the airplane so much. Or the last place we saw them was at the hotel in D.C. So for a while she kept thinking that grandma lived in a hotel.
Also that same night I was telling her how Jesus loves little kids so much. She raised her hand and said “does he love me” I said yes very very much. She goes “oh, then he can come to my house and play toys with me” I said well maybe someday when he comes to this earth again. She goes, “ok when he comes he will go to grandma’s house, then my house, then grandpa’s house…”
Anytime she puts a new outfit on, she twirls and then asks “mom, is this stylish” 3 going on 15…where she gets this stuff, I don’t know. It must be Daniel ;)
She was watching snow white the other day and she was in her room singing from the top of her lungs…Someday my prince will come….and then she was making up more lines after that because she couldn’t remember the right words.
She always tells me, “mom, I want to me a mom, a mermaid and a doctor” what a great combination…don’t you think.
She has been watching a little too much TV these days. She asked me to help her make Dora cupcakes. I didn’t know what she was talking about and she proceeds to tell me that you make cupcakes, then make the hair out of chocolate and let to cool, you put mango icing on for her face, chocolate chips for the eyes, and a triangle for the mouth. And she asks everyday if we can make them.
She said to me one day while drinking water. “mom water is healthy it makes your energy feel better.” Then she took a drink and said, “yup, I have lots of energy now”
She said to Daniel one day. “Dad, If I become a mom, then I won’t be your little girl anymore”
The things she thinks of and says are endless and I can’t keep track of them all. But I try to remember some of them.
And then there is Easton. He CLIMBS EVERYTHING. I have already got him off the table three times and off the bathroom counter twice. Look how close to the edge he is on the table. He loves the edge of things. He will run along the edge of the couch and then fall into the cushions. I can't control the kid.
Here is when I caught him in the bathroom. With his diaper off.
Easton has been such a cute little boy these days; he is growing up so much and getting into so many things. It’s so hard to keep up. He is a lot harder on toys and things than Emilie ever was. He loves to climb up things and the walks or runs the edge of whatever he is on. I’m just waiting for the day he takes a good dive off of something. He runs away from us whenever he can break free outside. When we were in a hotel room he would open the door and take off down the hall. We had to make sure we had the lock on the top on the door. He can now reach things on the counters, he has pulled off one of my bowls of cereal, he pushes the water on the fridge and lets in run onto the floor and laughs. He just moves from one thing to the next. He can say mama, dada, papa, kaka, no no, ba ball, gabba gabba, and more that only we can understand. He loves his 2 silky blankets, he carries those things everywhere. He also loves to sing with us. It is so cute; he gets this high pitched voice and starts singing with us, Emilie or the radio, he loves to sing and it’s so fun to listen to him.
.jpg)

2 comments:
Cute Cute Cute kids. thanks for sharing their sweetness with us. Come visit us someday
ha ha ha man its so funny to hear the things emilie says because I'm sure you can't possibly keep track of them all. It's hilarious how much boys are all alike because all the things easton does ethan is just starting to do. they'll be so cute together when they can finally play!
Post a Comment