So I have had this Crazy Lady commenting on my blog. Ever since 'All Things Thrifty' featured me I have had like 500 hits and some nosey people. This Crazy Lady felt the need to basically call me racist and leave stupid comments because she was offended that I assumed it was 2 black boys who stole my stuff. (WHICH IT WAS...LOL) Anyways, my posts are really none of her business so I decided to go private for a week or so to stop the crazy lady. I have already invited everyone in my email list...but I know there are many others. So if you know them just inform them of the situation and or have them email me at gilbergfamily@hotmail.com. Thanks :)
10 years ago
2 comments:
haha if you said it was two white guys no one would even think twice about it...
Stupid crazy people! haha...
I wish I dared to do something bold like that in my house with the turquoise...I love it! I need to do some major fixing up of my house. I wish I had somebody's help of what to do and a bunch of money to splurge =)
Post a Comment