Saturday, May 15, 2010

Easton Walks & Emilies New Basketball Hoop!

I just realized I have totally forgot to post that Easton can walk. LAME. He has been walking with is walker toy for like 3 or more months now and just hasn't been too anxious to go off on his own. But at 13 months he took his first few steps without holding onto anything. And now he walks all over. Emilie is one spoiled granddaughter. Grandpa and Grandma Bartlett sent Emilie her very own basketball hoop. She was so excited and has been playing with it ever since.
She also thinks its a swing for her babies.
Here she is rocking her back and forth.
~Video Overload: For the Grandparents~




These were all done before Daniel got home from class. He instantly taught her how to shoot it RIGHT. She does really well and has been having a great time with it.
And Last...Brooke featured me at all things thrifty yesterday...Thought you all might like to know. :) I have been doing Prom Up-Do's all day, missed my hubby and kids, and now I'm checking out for the night. YAY.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

so cute! we were at a friends actually tonight and my kids were LOVING the bball hoop, just like this one, we might need one soon. I laughed when you said, "who brought this to you?" and she said "the mailman?" LOL!

Jenn said...

I featured you!
http://lebedafamily.blogspot.com/2010/05/motivate-me-monday-2.html

Jennifer @ Life With The Lebedas

Anonymous said...

Hi... This is the "mailman".. :-) ha ha ha

I'm so happy she loved the hoops. We love that beautiful little girl. She is our FAVORITE granddaughter.

We Love our Grandson's TOOOO. It won't be long before Easton is slam dunking!

Have fun Emilie, We love you.

Grandpa and Grandma Bartlett (aka... the mailman)

innisfam said...

so cute. how fun for Emily to have that sent to her. must have cost a fortune to mail that. she is def. spoiled! but thats okay. :) Eastons outfit is so cute i love it. sorry you had to go private thats so annoying. and creepy.

Kelli and Nicholas said...

Dang I wish I could've read those lady's posts! What a creepo! Man that little girl is spoiled :). it is so much more fun to spoil a girl ha ha. I can't believe Easton is walking! He's so big. i miss you guys!

GillyBlog said...

Cute!! Ive never seen it before, but that first picture of Easton looks a bit like Max...Miss your kiddos-Sara