Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!

I have been working on this post for what seems like forever. For some reason I can not get one of my videos to upload, I have tried a couple different times and let it go for hours with no success. So sadly I don't get to show you the video of Mark and I on New Years Eve racing in the snow bare foot. Daniel and Carol chose not to participate in the fun 200 yard escapade. But I do have proof on video that I did it and boy was it cold. So here are a few pictures of some time spent at the Gilbergs on New Years Eve.
Daniel and I just after running in the snow we had a lot of fun playing rook and agonize.

You cant really tell in this picture but my feet were bright red

On 2 different days we took advantage of sledding in the snow. This picture is so funny. We had the sled hooked up to the 4-wheeler and Mark thought he and Daniel could ride together. haha ya right!

So then we pulled 2 sleds around. Emilie loved it, her and I rode on separate ones for a while. And then it was time for some fun. Daniel and I had some good wars trying to push each other off. It was a lot of fun being pulled by the 4 wheelers.

Video of Mark and Daniel

One of the Gilbergs neighbors had the perfect driveway for Emilie to go sledding. She loved it and asked again and again to keep doing it. I pulled her up and down the street and up the hill about 25 times, then Daniel got dressed and came out to help. She had a blast
Here is a video of all her adventures
And last, this was just before leaving Kanab. They went on a walk and both fell asleep before our long trip to vegas.

0 comments: