So I finally sent these out last week. Sorry if you didnt get one, I must not have your address. So I thought I would post it for you to see. Also his blessing invite is on here, we are doing it when we come back to Kanab. Cant wait... YAY
So I totally realize, I miss spelled Your...Its supposed to be You're. If you know me well you know I stink at spelling :) But I do have to say my proof readers didn't pick up on it ;) So oh well, sorry to all you English Nazis.
4 comments:
Andrea, I love the main picture you used for the announcement. So cute!
I love both of them!! He's a cutie! I think we'll be in CA over the 4th :(
Hey I had to make my blog private so email me your email so I can invite you to read my blog still..
Elina_17@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Andrea, you amaze me how creative you are...I love the birth announcement and blessing invite! Your family is so cute...looks like you guys are doing wonderful in VA.
Post a Comment